In January 2018, SingHaiyi successfully tendered for the collective sale of the Park West condominium site for S$840.9 million. With a gross plot ratio of 2.1, this site will be redeveloped into a brand-new condominium. Located 2-20 Jalan Lempeng, it is set in a mature estate locale surrounded by a plethora of amenities including supermarkets, banks and popular eating establishments. Jalan Lempeng (Formerly known as Park West) is also within walking distance to Clementi MRT station and surrounded by prestigious schools.
Parc Clematis Factsheet
|Name||Parc Clematis (錦泰門第)|
|Developer||Sing Haiyi Group|
|Type||Private Residential (Condominium)|
|Location||2-20 Jalan Lempeng|
|Acquisition Cost||S$840.9 million|
|No. of Units||1450 Apartment Units, 8 Strata Terraces, 4 Strata Corner Terraces, 6 Strata Bangalows|
|No. of Lifts||32 including 8 Private lifts and 1 Clubhouse lift|
|Showflat Type||1BR - 2 , 2BR - 1, 3BR - 1, 3BR - P2, 4BR - P1, 5BR - P2|
|No. Of Storeys||24|
|No. of Blocks||9|
|Expected Vacant Possession||1-Sep-23|
|Expected Completion||1H 2023|
|Gross Development Value||~ S$2.2 billion|
|Gross Land Area (sq ft)||633,639|
|Architect||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd, Architect|
|M&E Engineer||Rankine and Hill Pte Ltd|
|C&S Engineer||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd, Structural|
|Quantity Surveyor||Rider Levett Bucknall|
|Landscape Consultant||TinderBox Pte Ltd|
|Solicitor||Allen & Gledhill LLP|
Parc Clematis Units Mix
|Unit Type||Estimated Area (Sqft)||No. of units|
|1 Bedroom||452 to 710||204|
|2 Bedroom||689 to 893||355|
|2 Bedroom Dual Key||670 to 861||46|
|2 Bedroom Study||742.7||44|
|3 Bedroom||861 to 1,076||267|
|3 Bedroom Dual Key||969 to 1,216||46|
|3 Bedroom Premium||1,044 to 1,259||180|
|4 Bedroom||1,238 to 1,475||46|
|4 Bedroom Premium||1,292 to 1,744||157|
|5 Bedroom||1,636 to 1,970||28|
|5 Bedroom Premium||1,712 to 1,981||69|
|PentHouse||1,991 to 2,670||8|
- The proposed development site is located at Clementi Planning area. It is situated at existing Park West Apartment along Jalan Lempeng, junction of AYE and Clementi Avenue 6 and opposite Faber landed house area
- The new development will consist of nine 24-storey tower blocks residential apartment development, 6 units of 2 storey strata bungalow and 12 units of 2 storey strata semi-detached (total 1468 units).
- The 2 storey strata landed houses are located along Jalan Lempeng opposite of Faber landed house area and along the boundary next to Regent Park to create a building edge fronting landed area. 2 premium blocks consist of premium 5 bedroom units with wide frontage balconies.
- The tower blocks are tilted within north-south orientation and avoid having apartment windows facing directly to AYE for the blocks along the AYE. The tower blocks are placed distance away between blocks to give better privacy for the apartment units and avoid having wall-like effect.
- The tower blocks are elevated up from the 1st storey landscape level, to allow 2nd storey residential block to overlook the low rise cluster towards landed house area.
- By elevating the tower footprint up and placed each blocks distance away, it allow more greeneries at the base of tower blocks and giving a see – through vantage views towards landscape greeneries. It also allows more sunlight and airflow through the site and the neighbourhoods. The total height for the blocks are within the allowable aggregate height for 24 storey residential building.
- The proposed development will provide 2 vehicular entrances are located at the existing development entrance where the main drop off will be taken from Jalan Lempeng opposite Faber landed house and the secondary entrance will be taken from Jalan Lempeng next to the Regent Park.
- The proposed service entrance for bin centre and substation will be taken from existing service entrance at the end of Jalan Lempeng.
- The proposed main side gate 1 will be located next to the main ingress egress along Jalan Lempeng which allow enough width for the pedestrian path and cycling path. The 2nd pedestrian side gate is located along Jalan Lempeng Fronting Trilinq (it offers an access to Nan Hua Primary School.)
- The proposed secondary side gate 3 will be located along the Clementi Avenue 6 which connect to the bus stop next to Regent Park.